Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Introducing My Boys.....

KAPUA
LOKI

These are my beautiful boys. 16 month old, Australian Shepherd, brothers. I adore them.
Kapua is the larger of the two. He is delicate in build and the "Lover". Loki is the smaller brother. He is stocky and has a wider head with shorter muzzle. He is affectionally referred to as our "ADHD" dog. He is very hyper with a short attention span. Both these boys are my pride and joy.
They are very smart, which has caused us to have to think differently. Loki has learned to open the guest bedroom door. Anyone staying overnight had better be ready for a late night visitor and a wet kiss. Loki also has learned that if he wants to sit where Kapua is, all he has to do is run outside , bark until Kapua comes out to see what's up, then run inside to take the coveted spot.
I think they need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment