Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3rd, 2012 One Photo a Day

This is a beautiful shell bouquet I found, many years ago, at a thrift store. I am currently working on making shell art. Sailors Valentines, mosaics, and 3D objects are also on my list of things to do. Dave and I have been taking classes, in mosaic arts, together. It is a fun art form incorporating glass, tile, shells, and found objects. Our teacher is a very talented woman and her studio is filled with some amazing artists. We really enjoy our time there.

2 comments:

  1. If you wanna Get Lot of Traffice on your website then i suggest you.Update Daily Your Blog..
    LOL! Found you after stalking comments on the Bloggess. You made me laugh there too. Now I will go on and creep on you, Manuel-style. Except this entails me just reading some of your other posts.I am happy after reading your post many many thanks for providing...
    Informal Sports

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete