Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dinner in Cocoa Beach, Florida

The Husband and I have been enjoying ourselves, trying all the different eateries in our new home town. Last night we stopped in The Pig and Whistle for a bite and a pint. Having never been to a real English Pub I cant tell you if is authentic or not. I can tell you that it was comfortable, with a few TV's playing assorted sports, and almost every table full of very happy guests. The waitstaff was friendly, courteous, and anticipated the very questions we had. The Husband had the Chicken Pot Pie; chunky chicken, sweet corn, chicken gravy, with a flakey pastry topping, and a side of mashed potatoes. I chose the beef tips with mushrooms and gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Both meals were fantastic, however, I liked mine the best. We definitely will return (I hear they have one of the best burgers in town). 

2 comments:

  1. Someone necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I

    surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Magnificent activity!
    Cccam Server | Cardsharing | Cardsharing Server | Dreambox Cccam | Dreambox Cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Olivia
    1xoliviax1 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete